Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Greetings from my little corner of the Internet!

Greetings from my little corner of the internet! To start off I thought I would introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Hannah, I currently live in a small town in Pennsylvania with my family. I have 2 brothers and a sister- all younger than me, and a pet cat that I have had since 2nd grade. I am 17 - turning 18 in May! :) I work 2 jobs, I take college classes at the local university, and want to travel the world more than anything; which is why I am going to college to study Elementary Education and will eventually teach English overseas. I am very actively involved in my church and strive everyday to show God's love to everyone. The only problem is, I am extremely sarcastic - which you will find from reading my blog. I also have very little tolerance for immaturity/stupidity (something in abundance at my high school). This constant struggle between my convictions and short temper result in an entertaining life. If you know me, you know that I am extremely awkward. I am an introvert through and through - face to face interactions stress me out. Cue blog.  My hope is that through the anonymity of the internet I can coherently interact with people and share my struggles, viewpoints, and faith with anyone who reads this blog (so like, my mom and 3 other people). I guess that is all for now, until next time internet!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment